- ACS & R is the only company in the country that does full refurbishment of medical oxygen cylinders to highest industry standards.
- ACS & R will pick up cylinders from anywhere in the 48 contiguous states and ship them to their refurbishment facility in Kansas City, KS.
- Receive the cylinders and document.
- De-valve, stripped of the old clear coat paint and green top together with all labels using our proprietary, very green (EPA friendly) stripping system.
- Cylinders receive a light rebrush of the sidewall and are retested using the ultrasonic method. Eddy Current testing is performed on the neck and threads if required.
- Cylinders are placed on our paint line and the medical oxygen green top re-applied. Company ID logo labels, FDA / DOT labels and/or bar code labels are also applied at this stage.
- The cylinders are then powder coated with the OEM-specified durable, heat-indicating, clear-coat paint.
- The cylinders are then re-valved with customer specific valves. Broken valves are replaced with new or used valves.
- Cylinders are readied for shipping and where necessary, new skid boxes and inserts are supplied for the trip back to the customer.
- At ACS & R restoration is not just cleaning the medical oxygen cylinders to an acceptable or "OK" condition but making sure your cylinders look as close to new as possible.